In addition to providing a professional environment, we offer our employees a framework which offers the best prospects for results and success.
Family and leisure
We value our employees having a healthy work life balance. Among other things, we support this by offering:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks’ vacation and 5 extra days off
- Pay on child's first and second day of illness
- Paid lunch break
- 2 annual care days per child under 7 years
- Paid time off for special events
Health and well-being
All employees should have a good working environment which helps them create a healthy lifestyle. Among other things, we have a canteen scheme which focuses on healthy products and:
- Gym (available to all employees)
- Free fruit scheme
- Free flu vaccine
- Possibility of assistance from Falck Healthcare’s counselling centre
- Subsidies for computer glasses
- Affordable massage scheme
Environment and network
As an employee, you also becomes part of a lasting network, and we want to establish good relations for future, current and former employees.
- We work hard to maintain an educational and fun student environment with study-related tasks and a high level of responsibility. After graduation, several students have been employed with the authority full time.
- The staff association and the art association take care of the employees’ social interests and, among other things, have organised the Christmas party, the GoKart Championship, the Tour de Centre and the Shrovetide.
- As a former employee, you can become a part of our alumni network and once a year meet up with other alumni and former colleagues from the authority.
Wages and pensions
The authority has a wage policy which supports our performance orientation and incentivises employees to take responsibility for our development. With the Competition and Consumer Authority, you are employed at a wage level fixed by collective agreement, and you may negotiate supplements depending on your skills, job function and experience. We also pay:
- A performance-related bonus, which is paid once a year on top of the regular salary based on the previous year's results.
- Employer-paid pension
Talent and skills development