The conference takes place from 9.00 to 15.00 in Eigtveds Pakhus, hall III with a subsequent opportunity for networking. Registration will take place from 8.45. You can sign up for the conference by writing to email@example.com. The registration deadline is on May 20.
Tweeting about the conference: #velfmark2016.
- European Commissioner for Competition.
- Former Minister of Finance and the Interior as well as political leader of the Social Liberal Party.
- Will speak about the European Commission's priorities in the competition and consumer area, including big data and privacy.
Troels Lund Poulsen
- Minister for Business and Growth.
- Former Minister for Education, Treasury, Environment and spokesman for the Liberal Party.
- Will speak about how well-functioning markets create growth.
- Global Director of the McKinsey Centre for Government.
- Former Minister of Finance and Member of Parliament for the Social Democrats.
- Will speak about experiences of competition for public contracts and lessons from other countries. Will also participate in the panel debate.
- Director, Consumer Law and International Policy, CMA (UK).
- Will speak on price discrimination.
- Technology and security director at Microsoft Denmark.
- Will speak on disruption and big data.
- Chairman of the Competition Council, professor of economics and Head of Institute at the University of Copenhagen.
- Will speak on the importance of healthy competition to society.
- Director General of the Competition and Consumer Authority
- Will kick off and close the conference.
Flemming Bendt, CEO of ISS Denmark
Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO of PensionDanmark
Gyrithe Saltorp, Director of the Building and Property Agency
H.C. Østerby, Mayor of Holstebro Municipality
Presenter: Peter Mogensen, director of the Kraka think tank